Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Boxcutter

This is the Boxcutter mix from the 11th of March. The link has been around the net for a while so if you're a Boxcutter fan you probably already have it. I decided to post it anyway as the album he's promoting in this mix arrived in the mail to me on Friday and it's left me breathless. Surpassing his first two albums by far, this is a new benchmark for electronic music.

So download the mix if you haven't already, but whatever you do buy the album! It's easily going to be one of my favourites of the year.

The mix:

Boxcutter – ‘Arcadia 202’
Boxcutter – ‘Arecibo Message’
Boxcutter – ‘Sidereal Day’
Boxcutter – ‘Earth is my Spaceship’ [Otherside Remix]
Boxcutter – ‘Sidetrak’
Boxcutter – ‘Untitled’ Featuring Brian Greene
Boxcutter – ‘Arecibo Reply 1’
Boxcutter – ‘Kab 28’
Boxcutter – ‘A Cosmic Parent’

Download

One track this mix doesn't have is Mya Rave V2. A remix of a track that appeared on a Planet Mu compilation, it's gotta be the best 4/4 track I've heard in a very long time. It's worth buying the album just for it!

1 comment:

  1. Surpassing his first two albums?! I'm interested now...

    ReplyDelete