Monday, December 28, 2009

Rudi Zygadlo in Session

Final post of the year and I don't really know what to say about this mix. I know my faith in dubstep has been slipping... But then along comes this. All I know is that I've been playing it on repeat. Fucking sensational.

From Mary Anne Hobbs Experimental 10 December 2009.

1. Rudi Zygadlo – Friendship Came In A Small Re-sealable Bag Planet Mu
2. Nero – Night Thunder Z Audio
3. Rudi Zygadlo – Layman’s Requiem Planet Mu
4. Torqux – Relentless (16 Bit Remix) Wicky Lindows
5. Sprutbass – Matt Huffley Dodpop
6. Rudi Zygadlo – Filthy Logic Planet Mu
7. Rudi Zygadlo – Missa Per Brevis Planet Mu
8. Rudi Zygadlo – Manuscripts Don’t Burn Planet Mu
9. Rudi Zygadlo – Udu And Clave Planet Mu
10. Rudi Zygadlo – Vow Of Rhetoric Planet Mu

Download

1 comment:

  1. TY I have been obsessed with this mix.
    This is one of my favorite blogs, big up.

    ReplyDelete